This is the week that you have ben waiting for. After more than six months of planning and waiting, the kitchen remodeling project is about the begin. The only decision left to make is the finalize the kitchen counter tops, and your part of the planning is over. By Monday morning the home remodeling project will commence, and while it will be a bit of a hassle operating out of the small kitchen in the basement but it will be worth it. Even though it will be a couple of weeks off, you can already picture yourself preparing a meal on your new kitchen counter tops and serving everyone at the new dining table that you have on order.
Updating Your Bathroom and Kitchen Design Can Add Substantial Value to Your Home
Many things about being a home owner can be both time consuming and expensive. Making plans to install new kitchen counter tops as part of a kitchen remodel or updating a master bathroom, however, can bring far more profit than pain. In fact, the return on investment (ROI) for bathroom and kitchen remodels are some of the highest. Whether you are planning a simple update to the kitchen counter tops in a basement kitchen or you are scheduling a whole bathroom remodel, these investments will make your house worth even more to future buyers.
- Renovations and remodels are popular summer projects
- Everyone loves a newly remodeled kitchen. It is a fun place to host dinner parties and celebrate long evenings home together as a family.
- According to a HOUZZ Bathroom Trends Study in 2016, 30% of survey respondents were expanding their shower size by 50% or more.
- Does your kitchen function the way that you want? If not, maybe it is time for an update.
- Year end totals from a 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study indicated that 60% of homeowners prioritize storage over all of the other functions of their kitchens.
- Four out of five renovating homeowners are replacing major bathroom features such as flooring, showers, sinks, and countertops.
- One National Association of Home Builders survey indicated that bathroom remodeling is the job most requested in the U.S. In fact, these account for as many as 78% of renovations.
- Renovations for bathrooms seem to be long overdue. In fact, 73% of homeowners are renovating a bathroom that was last updated at least 16 years ago.
- An update to your kitchen allows your family a chance to install more energy efficient appliances.
- Counter tops and back splashes need to be made of low maintenance materials that are easy to care for.
- High tech shower features are increasingly popular. In fact, 10% of new bathtubs and showers come with at least one high-tech feature.
- According to a 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study, 87% of homeowners contracted the help of a professional during their projects to upgrade their kitchens.
- Nearly 87% of homeowners renovating their bathrooms are updating their shower.
- Going to a totally different look, 90% homeowners are changing the style of their master bathroom during an upcoming upgrade.
- Estimates indicate that 76% of homeowners change the style of their kitchen during their renovation project.