In the end, the one thing that everyone sees is how the nursery looks. The relaxing yellow that is painted on the walls. The simple, but soft bedding that covers the crib mattress. The soft light that illuminates the diaper changing areas. What friends and families do not understand, however, when they look at a newly completed baby nursery, is the time that those parents spent looking at paint chip samples and finding the safest non toxic paint for cribs, walls, and other pieces of furniture that go into that room.
Painting a porch, painting concrete floors, and other tasks are not the same as finding a paint safe for baby furniture. Far more important than selecting a color from paint chip samples, parents who understand the levity of the task know that it is essential to make sure that you select the safest paint. From the painting fumes themselves, to the risk that the dried pant can present, an increasing number of parents understand the value of selecting the right paint for the nursery.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the differences in paints and how those differences can help you decide which product to use in the various spots in your home and your office:
- A 2017 interior design trends survey indicated that more than a 33% of respondents said they would choose a neutral color palette if redecorating their home.
- Furniture can take on a new life when it is given a fresh coat of paint, but it is important to make sure that you are using the safest kind of paint.
- Renovation projects often start with updating the painting.
- Estimates from Zillow’s 2017 Paint Colors Analysis indicated that homes with blue bathrooms sold for $5,400 more than expected.
- Staining concrete is an inexpensive way to create an attractive update. Making sure that you are using the safest materials and are using the proper ventilation, however, is essential.
- Hhowing a handful of paint chip samples to your spouse and friends is a fun part of redecorating. A less fun part, though, is making sure that you are selecting the safest paint available. Although it might not be fun, however, this part of the task is important to the health of your family.
- Crib safe paints are available in many colors and textures.
- One study by the Survey Research Institute at Cornell University indicated that 59% of travelers would choose one hotel over another based on the availability of rooms that are allergen-friendly.
- A floor that is more than one year old, many of the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) will have already dissipated. If you are installing new flooring or painting a floor, however, you should use an organic option and use VOC-free painting materials.
- The best way to make sure that you are selecting the right paint for any given space is to consult with a professional.
Before you get ready to apply A FRESH COAT of paint anywhere in your home or office, it is important to consider more than pain chip samples. It is also important, for instance to understand the contents of that paint and whether or not it will be safe for the youngest members of their house.