There are a lot of kitchen ideas over the internet, and choosing the right one for your kitchen can be a little bit overwhelming. To help you with this, we will give you some ideas for a custom kitchen cabinet design.
1. Design and layout are some of the most important aspects of custom kitchen cabinetry. You want your kitchen to feel free-flowing and not be too restrictive or full of obstructions.
You want to move around your kitchen without bumping into the fridge, sink, countertop, or sink.
2. The sink is best positioned underneath the window or centered in the window, this is to let the natural light pass through the kitchen window without turning on light fixtures. Natural light stands out as it illuminates your entire area.
3. Another custom cabinet design that is becoming a trend is having your trash can inside a cabinet. Not only does it prevent your pets from getting access to it but it also makes it look clean and tidy.
4. Another important custom cabinet design is having your utensils drawer near your dishwasher si you won’t have a hard time storing plates and utensils after washing them. Your hands should be able to reach your utensils drawer without the need to walk a few steps. It saves you time and works more efficiently.
5. Having task lights in key parts of the kitchen, such as stovetops, sinks, and prep area is important.